Sunday, September 19, 2010

You're a super star

I spent 160 mircrosoft points on "Gay Bar -Electric Six" For Rock Band one and two.
Makes me awesome.
Also, I'm going to beat Dragon age this week FUCKING FINALLY
I bought dragon age in January or February,  Played it for hours then stopped playing it. I kept trying to go back to it over the last > six months but I just didn't have the time. (distractions?) This time, I'm dedicating the time.
I'm so close, one more General then I can kill the arch demon. Fucking yes.
Kate Mulgrew is Flemmeth, makes me happy. :D
Also, I finally worked out the kinks in my PC to Xbox interwebs connection. Now I can go on xboxlive wirelessly without shelling out 60 bucks for an adapter.
Everything's just. WORKING. Working when it wasn't working before.

I'm going to be honest, my internet suddenly co-operating with me is rare, and I've kind of taken it as a type of sign. When suddenly the xbox just connects to the internet after you plugged it in on a whim, it's just so unexpected and lovely. (If you're me, both your internet connection and your laptop are a piece of shit, so a few months back you tried and TRIED to get them to cooperate with Mr.Box to no avail, before giving up) It's gotta be some kind of symbolism, everything's going to be okay.

This week ended with some awesome stuff, opportunities, completions, good stuff all around. Everything's going to be okay.

Also: HOUSE MD STAR4TS TOMORROW OMG SO PUMPED. YOU HAVE NO IDEA 34 HOURS.


Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI

No comments:

Post a Comment