Saturday, June 12, 2010

Printer Software

         Okay, I'm going to start by quoting The Oatmeal here and say "Printers have been sent from hell to make us misrable". It's true, but at least printers have some point to them, you know what's completely unessisary. THE FUCKING SOFTWARE THAT COMES WITH THEM.

My mother calls me downstairs about a month ago and says to me: can you hook the printer up?
Me: Just plug that shit in, It'll work.
Mom: But what about the software, do you need to re-integrate the printer in to it or something?
Me: RAAAAAAAGGE

          Anyone who is computer savvy will tell you that for the most part, the printer software that comes with a printer is COMPLETELY OPTIONAL. That's right. If you're usuing windows XP or greater (Can't talk for macs, but I'm guessing they're pretty smart) then your computer WILL AUTOMATICALLY DETECT THE PRINTER, AND PRINTING PROGRAMS WILL PRINT TO IT.
        The printer software is just orginaiztion shite, crappy retouching shite, and MAYBE the necessary drivers.
        Funfact: The Crappy retouching software that comes with is crappy. Learn to Photoshop if you REALLY want to look better in all of your photos. Photoshop is a wondrous thing. I've got a wondrous example, but I really don't think I should post it in my blog, because it's a freaking awesome shoop* I did of someone I know. If you want to see it, I'll post it next blog or something.


Until then, enjoy this gif of My best friend's D and D Character.

No comments:

Post a Comment