Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Six Billion Secrets

"I gazed through a pane of glass
and saw an unfamiliar creature.
I threw a nearby rock at it,
shattering the mirror"


              Lol, I think things up in the shower, like this. I've been thinking a lot lately about who I am, and who I was, and sometimes it feels like I don't know who I am anymore. Sometimes it's okay though. Sometimes I need to look in the mirror and actually talk directly at myself, as if the girl in the mirror is someone else, and I'm still who I've always been.

              Sometimes though, it feels like I'm everything I've ever been, completely, albeit struggling for coherency. Everything I am clashes a little bit sometimes, but in those moments, I'm certain it will all come together fine in the end. That's kind of a central theme in my life "Everything will work out in the end" and so far, it has.

On a real life note. MATH EXAM IS OVER, FUCK YES. NO MORE FECKING QUADRATIC FORMU- oshit.
I just realized what I wrote, and it's got a silly hidden meaning/inside joke.

But seriously, I finished a 3 HOUR  math exam today. Shit was not cash, but now summer is a whopping  two days away and I, am a happy camper.

Happy camping.

RANDOM
STARTREK
GIF
GOGOGO.

No comments:

Post a Comment