Monday, July 12, 2010

2000 mega....dethables of power.

It's nine-fucking-thirty and my eyes are still fuzzy from sleep and I'm wearing the best PJ pants in the world.
Also I have some really great friends.
Friday I sat around and watch a shhiiitton of horror movies with a few friends, and it was great. Strangers was really good, Cannibal holocaust was gross, but amusing and The santa one was just dumb.
BEFORE that, however, I jammed to an awesome old Hedley tune, some Brittany spears and got air conditioning installed. Fuck yes. (We installed the a/c while listing to brit spears's hit me baby one more time, at one point we caught my dad singing along to the chrous and Shy amd I laughed)

Today I'm in for a day of junk food and video games. Fuck yes.


Also, This fucking song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALHUPYogDSM

1 comment:

  1. :) Good times good times.

    The Strangers was awesome. I totally wanna buy it. AND:

    hit me baby one more timee!

    ReplyDelete