Thursday, July 1, 2010

The woman your man could misspell like.

You know, when I'm at work I'll think of something to blog about. And because I work in a library, there's always some paper and a pen around. so when I have a brilliant idea of something to blog about, then I write it down. Usually once I think of one thing, I'll keep thinking of other things and I'll end up with a list of about 3- 5 things to blog about.

Of course, two day's later, when I sit down to blog, I can't remeber any of them, so I get up, walk around my room and seek out the small peice of paper.

Which, you know, has also disappeared.

Maybe everything I thought would be a good idea to blog about were actually awful idea's, and by loosing the paper, I've been done a favour.

FUNFACT: You know this guy?

The Man your man could spell like?
His name is Isaiah Mustafa.
This is his IMDB Page:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2248149/

2 comments:

  1. the man you man can spell like... nice typo haha love you buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe...

    Nice . I like losing small pieces of paper too. I once lost this little itty bitty note thing I was gonna give to someone. It made me sad.

    ReplyDelete