Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cramps are balls.

They suck so bad.
They're even worse when you wake up with on a saturday morning at 9:30 after an awesome friday night in which you did not sleep until four thirty am.
They're even worse when they take two super-liqui-gels to go away.
They've even worse when.... They happen every month.
So they're always worse.
They always suck.
They suck the most today though.

In any case, I had a fabulous night last night.
I'm pretty sure the last thing I said was
"Oh, man. I just realized something awesome"
Barnabas: "What?"
"Christopher Eccleston totally exploded into David Tennant."

No never mind, That was not the last thing I said, It launched a discussion in which Empty Children were creepy and Daleks were Carboard and David Tennant was Yum and Harold was confused.
Then I went to sleep.

I just spent 10 minutes on the wikipedia article for Daleks.
Shiiiiit.

At anyrate, Friday. The first of October.
Funfact: the first of october is six months after April Fool's day (Or six months before it, if you will) Does that make it October Srs day? Where I'm totally serious and say a whole bunch of things that I really mean from the cockles of my heart? Because I kind of did that anyway. :  D

No comments:

Post a Comment