Thursday, October 7, 2010

Heywaitwut this is a phone.

Had a good day today.
Went out for lunch, bought delicious Japaneese food and chocolate fudge, also, a candy apple.
Also, a vidya game. And old one : P

Now I'm at work.
Working, waiting worrying, none can be helped.
I know it's all cool though, because the winds were blowing today, and excuse me if they were the colour of acceptance.
I'm going to pass pre-cal and chemistry and film and vid (but that one's a given)
And whatever happens is going  to happen, and I'm going to be okay with anything.
Well, maybe not anything, but I'm prepared to deal with life as it's thrown at me.
The bright side is looking brighter everyday.

Shitson, maybe I should erase all that, because the last time I wrote an optimistic blog, everything fucked up not a week thereafter.
IN B4 SUDDENSTRESS. SHIT.
Okay, I'll head this off with a "EVERYTHING SUCKS AND WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE MESSAGE"
LIKE
A giant meteor is going to hit us in 2032,  or so says Sir Kxanganggang of the Na'vi.
Don't worry, the aformentioned friend is a real person. I'm not crazy.
Or am I.
Actually, I think I'm going a little bit crazy.
Just a tad.
A weensy little bit.
For one thing, as I write this, there is another voice in my head reading it, a voice other then my own.
But, It's a voice I know well.
I should get back to work. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment