Monday, June 27, 2011

Clear the registry

My laptop sucks a unbelievable amount.
It's got 1.6 GHz of processing fail
and two gigs of ram.
The screen is broken, so if I don't tighten the screws every few months, the plastic surrounding the monitor starts to come off and I can see the screen itself and it won't sit upright.
But that's not the worst thing.
Sometimes, I'll be minding my own business, doing nothing at all, and it'll just freeze.
There's nothing I can do after this, my only option is to hold down the power button.
This happens so often, I find myself mashing the power button in anger.
The worst thing though, only happens during the summer. My laptop will get so hot, that it will overheat and completely shut down without warning. This only happens during the summer, though, so I know it's a temperature problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment