Friday, June 24, 2011

Second hole's the hardest.

I ran into an old classmate today, it was weird. It reminded me of junior high.
Usually getting reminded of junior high kinda sucks.
For all three years of my junior high career I was stuck with the same people, and for the most part, I was kind of an outsider.
Like, we were a really small class, and we pretended to be a little happy family, but I didn't know many of the people in my class very well at all. And some of them were just kinda, indifferent to me. But whatever, They were nice enough.
The girl I ran into today, however, is super nice, and talking with her was really nice too, it helped me remember the fun stuff about junior high.
The farther away I get from junior high, the more bitter and melancholy I get about it (Because we have that tendency to only think about the bad stuff) But seeing her today was really refreshing, it snapped me out of that "JUNIOR HIGH WAS BULLSHIIIP" mentality that has just been getting worse and worse.
Thanks Erica! : 3

No comments:

Post a Comment