Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sarah Palin's facebook password

It's summer again, so I'm going to try to blog ERR-Y-DAY.
Except the weekends. I'm going to blog every weekday.
AND MAKE MONEY~
(I've already made 90 whole cents. HOLY SHIT. /sarcasm)

So, I work at the library right?
I put all the books away after you people return them.
Sometimes, books are arranged in funny ways
LIKE TODAY:
The fiction (Not-Real : DD ) books are arranged by author's last name.
Sometimes I'll get a really trashy author who's last name starts with the same three letters as a famous classic author (This may be deliberate, since most trashy author names are pseudonyms anyways)
AT ANYRATE:
Today I picked out a book called "Ravaged by a Viking"
Now, along with being completely historically inaccurate (the title should have read more like "Raped and Pillaged by a viking" amirtie?) This novel was obviously very very trashy.
They used the word 'ravaged', suuuuuper trashy.
Anyways, as it turns out, this novel goes right next to Charles dickens' classic novel: Great Expectations.

Buhahahhahahaheheh.
EDIT: Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment