Thursday, May 13, 2010

I LIEK'D YUR BLOG.

She said it in the same "DO YOU HAVE FACEBUUK?" type of voice.
And at first I was embarrassed, because, MY FEELINGS AND STUFF. But I knew she would read it, because I got her addicted to blogging, methinks.
And I'm glad, Betty's a good person to have reading your blog.

Tomorrow's friday and I'm really happy because it's the end of the week and I get to see CBAT after he's been out of school and I get to hang out with CBAT and Harold after school and watch Pushing Daisies (Which I found out is a great show... just a little too late, like, six months after they cancelled it D : ) And my other best friend (who I just realized does not have a codename yet, but I'll call her screwy because she has a blog too, and that relates) So Screwy might show up after her orientation at work and we'll make 5 minute chocolate cake and see if we all fit in my bed and be happy.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I have so much fun sober. I don't know why teenagers my age need alcohol, when you can have this much fun sober. Drugs are bad mmmkay. *srs face*

I'm happy, I just read Betty's blog on sex, and I agree on every point, so I'm going to link to it;
http://chaos-is-beautiful.blogspot.com/2010/05/sex-not-kidding-not-at-all.html TAH DURR, A LINK.


And now, for your enjoyment, a picture of me.
Sorta:


Now, If you'll excuse me, I'm off to save a word document of all my past facebook statuses, starting in 2008.
Then, I'm going to bed, G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment