Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hah hah!

So, I think the blogging craze has died down enough for me to start posting my deep dark secrets, hm?
Also, "Betty" just posted some pretty srs biz on her blog, and it got me in the mood.
Also, yesterday, I was at a song writing workshop, and I wrote some stuff down and came to a realization.
Secrets = Regrets.
I've kept things secret, and I have problems saying things sometimes, and I realize that I don't regret them, so why keep them a secret. It's dumb.
Also, saying things out loud doesn't make them real, thinking them makes them the most real that they can be.

That being said, I had a MARVELOUS FUCKING DAY YESTERDAY.
After freeing myself of some emotional bonds, A friend who lives far away came to visit. (Hereby referred to as Red) So Me and Harold And Red And CBAT all went downtown to traipse around a bit.
The following is a list of amazing things that happened.

  • Harold wrote a song about beard envy with some help.
  • CBAT and Red Licked slugs. (Well, the same slug)
  • We walked into a mall, where all the shops were closed, CBAT jumped up and ran around on the fountain, The security guard lady came over the P.A and said "GET OFF THE FOUNTAIN"
  • Ran into someone after mentioning them and other coincidences. (aka, Universe approves)
  • Strawberry Rhubarb Tarts
And some other stuff.
Anyways, deepdarksecret tim- wait, just a sec. deep dark secrets postponed until after I announce my excitableness about
HALO, FUCKING REACH. It looks so good, gaah, I'm pumped.
Ehehm, At anyrate, yesterday, after a fabulous day, I have never felt more in love. (which isn't hard, really, but you know what I mean.)
NOW, GO READ BETTY'S BLOG BECAUSE SHE'S MUCH MORE INTERESTING AND MORE ABLE TO TALK ABOUT HER FEELINGS THEN ME.

1 comment:

  1. HEX! :D Sounds awesome. And hey, I am not entirely all that interesting. .. Ohkay maybe a little. :P

    ReplyDelete