Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Summer, hurry up.

Kid at The library: "Blogger Seems weird"
Hex: "You just write about your life, It's like a journal, but public. Maybe if you're interesting enough, people will read it."
My blog is like a memoir as it happens. things show up and I blog about them I don;t blog very regulary anymore, and I've never blogged about a specific topic before, 'cept for that one time I blogged about privacy, lol.

So, May is half over. Exams will be in a month, and frankly, I can't wait. Summer can't get here fast enough. I want it. These last few weeks will be hell.
My only issue is that the comming of summer means that my grade eleven year is over, and I'm offcially a senior in high school. That means I'm precariously close to the begining of the rest of my life. As anyone who's relativley normal would know, that's pretty scary. Especially when you don't have a plan. I usually have a plan for everything. This. I don't have. (Though, it wouldn't be the first thing)

I'm trying not to think about it or stress out. They say that youth is wasted on the young, and I'm trying my damn hardest not to waste a single moment. These are the days they say we'll never forget, and goddamnit, I don't want to forget them. Stressing out is just a reason to want to forget.

So bring on the summer, bring on the sun.
Bring on the lake and the tents and long days.
Fill them with ice cream, or frozen yogurt or sorbet.
Let stress and the rest of the world come undone.

1 comment:

  1. I agree completely. Although, it gets much more stressish when you are the senior in high school without a plan this close to summer. Ohhhmmyyy. My brain is like "JNJSNFDHBJK&#^$^*(W()#()JFJKSKSNVNSJ^%$$##!!!!!!!!!!!" Man.

    ReplyDelete