Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Oooh, Shiny.

Look at that, all, "Web TwoPointOh" and shit. Because I'm super cool and up on the times with the shiny buttons and the XML code and those feeed things.

Just in case anyone is wondering, this is what happens when you finish your Multimedia final project two weeks before school ends. You start making up your own projects, like PIMP MAH BLOG. *headdeskheaddesk*

It's wednesday, and I'm working, which sucks, but It means I get my weekends off, YAY.
Summer's closer, but not by much.

I had a super cool long weekend, however. My parents were out of town all weekend so I invited Harold, CBAT and Spud (Who I'm pretty sure I've named before as a member of "The Group") And we partied stayed up 'till three in the morning having sex playing video games.

Yes. I am that cool, I have my entire house to myself and I play video games, and eat periogies. Like really. All those other teenagers think they're cool with their boozin' and their loud music and their bedrooms upstairs "reeseved", but none of them are having half the fun that I'm having. Great people, Castle Crashers and Perogies is all I need.

On that note, the fun stuff I'm posting today is
1. The forest entrance music from Castle Crashers, great music to eat perogies to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tUBK0zUpSs
And
2. This little animated gif of Suicune

1 comment:

  1. You're awesome. I agree, I enjoy video games, sugary food...Okay, just yummy stuff in general, and good people. It's all I need. It's great being so cool like us. Other teens wish they were.

    ReplyDelete