Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Not quite ready for sleep yet

I JUST WROTE A WHOLE FUCKING BLOG ABOUT HOW MUCH I CARE AND THEN I ACCIDENTALLY THE WHOLE THING.


I think the universe is telling me to sum it all up so I can sleep.
So I'm going to do it.
I'm just going to
Write it in plain language. 


I cried because I cared, I couldn't help it, I just wanted to be able to take all the pain away and leave the good times.
I couldn't stop crying because I care so much. so much. I care. I love. I love. I love.
And It scares me so much, because I don't have anything to compare it to. I don't know how real this is, but it feels really real.


None of it means any sense without context. I had some more context in, but I accidentally backspaced it... then the draft saved immediately afterwards.


I love.


It's midnight, I need to sleep. 

1 comment: