Thursday, April 22, 2010

I want an iPad.

I don't want to want an iPad. DAMN YOU STEVE JOBS AND YOUR INCESSANT iHYPE.

Today at lunch, I brought in a GameCube and thee controllers. Batman brought in another controller and SUPER SMASH BROTHERS MEELEE!

It was a fantastic 45 minutes filled with the sounds of frantically clacking buttons, cry's of pain and anger and the eventual cheer of the victor.
  The greatest part today was when one of the players chose Donkey Kong. We weren't sure why until half way through the match he picked up Batman and walked off the edge of the map with a cry of "FOR ALLAAAH" (I've mentioned we're all very offensive) The rest of the match was spent with Batman avoiding him with periodic explosions of "FUCK YOU GUY" I laughed ridiculously hard.

Also, I work at a library, one of my duties at said library is to put out the new magazines when they come into the library. Because of this, I've realized something strange. There are more fragrance samples in mens magazines then there are in womens. Strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment