Saturday, April 17, 2010

Llama Ryhmes With Drama

FINALLY, Blogger was being a jerk and not loading the composition box properly, I was starting to get frustrated.
Also, because It seems firefox has given up on the wonders of spell check, I'm blogging from google chrome.
I love google chrome for it's fast work-ocity, but not for it's for "collecting all your informationlol". Oh well, privacy in these times is merely an illusion (remind me to blog about privacy)
But I promised you a tale of high drama for today, so high drama there will be... Sort of.
See, I kind of feel guilty for running of my mouth on my blog about one specific person, even if no names will be said, just because I know If I start writing, I'll just keep writing and shit will get out of hand.

       But what the heck ever, I need to get some shit off my chest. If you actually know me IRL, you've probably heard this rant.

         Don't you hate it when you do nearly nothing of consequence wrong, and someone flips the fuck out and decides to block you out of their lives. Like, so there's this one person, right. And I said some stuff about their boyfriend right, but the thing is, I said it to her face, and also, directly to her boyfriend (not to his face, because, you know, I don't like him all that much) so she knew I said it, and didn't even tell me to lay off. Not at all. Then, all of a sudden, something changes (like I made a decision that she didn't agree with or something, I'm not entirely sure) and then BAM I've been blocked by her on facebook (after she left a rather rude comment that I couldn't reply to even if I wanted to) and she's talking about how much of a bitch I am, talking about things that happened months ago that she didn't have any problem with months ago, but for some reason, matter now.
          Anyways, the stupidity blows my mind, and I really don't want to deal with it anymore, but my problem is that if she showed up and apologized and then acted like it had never happened, I would probably accept her as a friend again, because I'm a big fucking softy and I have no backbone. Also, because I still care about her, I don't know about you, but I can't stop caring overnight. Gosh.

ANYWAYS, THAT WAS LIFE DRAMA, NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG, MOVE ALONG.

1 comment: