Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Proxy that shit.

 I really shouldn't be blogging right now, I'm in class and should really instead finish my report on the Fibonacci sequence for multimedia.
I should, but I'm a bad person who circumvents the school content filter. The funniest thing is that as I wrote that last sentence, a woman showed up with a camera and took a picture of me "Working diligently at my computer" probably to show the school board how great technology education is.

Technology education is great, I love it. I spent the first few months of this class using photoshop, and I love photoshop. However, if you sit a student down at a computer, they'll eventually figure out how to make it to facebook, or blogger in this case. (Psssst, If anyone want to know how to beat the filter, easily, I'll let you know).

At any rate, my excuse is that taking breaks actually helps you be more productive. There's been studies and stuff, plus I'm almost done... I swear.
The bell's going to ring any minute now.

No comments:

Post a Comment