Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm the Chairman of the board.

I think I really just created this blog out of boredom, you know. The rest of the internet has gotten boring and at least here I feel like I'm maybe accomplishing something. Maybe.
Well, not really, but documenting my life is much more important then not documenting it on facebook (You could almost consider it documenting, but not really in a very readable, look backable way, 'cept for maybe looking back on old pictures) and documenting my life is definitely more important then gaia or youtube or 4chan.

I've though about playing WoW. (Did you know that one in five WoW players is female, It's funny because that's exactly the same ratio of males to females that exists within my circle of friends.) I'm worried it would consume my life though. It's happened before, I find something I like, GET ADDICTED TO IT, then slowly peeeter off, eventually not giving a shit about it at all (I've got a sinking feeling that the same thing will happen to this blog, but bear with me). If I was going to play an MMO that I had to pay for, I'd probably play Star Trek Online first, because Star Trek is wicked.

In case anyone cares, I'm at work, but haven't started working yet, I don't start until 5, and it's only 4:40.

No comments:

Post a Comment