Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Live Action Rock Paper Scissors.

And now, Reporting from her multimedia class again, after a long and perilous journey of finding another proxy to get around the filter with, is Hex.

See, I wasgoing to write another, longer blog when I got home from work yesterday, but then I realized that would have been three blogs in one day... And that would kindof make me feel like a douchebag. So I'm going blog today about yesterday's  lunch, and also today's lunch, but just the interesting parts.

Yesterday's interesting parts: Batman and Nam played "Live Action Rock Paper Scissors." Which just constituted the two of them making etither a rock, paper or scissors with their hands and beating eachother up. That's about all.

Today's interesting parts:  Everyone showed off their "Rape Face" It was a close tie between Nam and Batman, Until CBAT came along and scared the shit out of everyone. Scared the shit out of everyone in a hilarious way mind you, but still. Batman took pictures that are sure to appear on facebook.

I hate not writing down a good idea when I think of it, I'm really bad like that. Like, I'm sure I had a really great idea about something to write about in math class, but lo, I was too lazy to write it down. Math class makes me really sleepy.

Multimedia class again, our lord and master: "Proxzor" God of all Proxys, is either temporarily 404'd or dead, so me and the kindly friendcomb of Multimedia went on the hunt for a new proxy. We eventually found, from germany, and now we're distracting the whole class by sending hate IM's to a collective aquantance. The substitue teacher was fine with it until it got really out of control and the whole friendcomb of people got riled up. (Just so the internet knows, I'm writing this shit as it happens.)

Teachers don't seem to mind if I blog in class, as long as I'm not disruptive.

I realized that I was orignally going to keep my blog anonymous, and not tell my friends so I could blog about my deep dark secrets and my illustrious sex life (lolno) but then I went and told a few of my friends, and then all of my friends, and now everyone that I know knows that this blog is my blog.
My plan is to wait, try my best to stop talking about my blog, and eventually people I know will forget I even have one. Then, fair readers (lolnone) then you will hear of my deepdarksecrets and that other stuff that has yet to exsist.

3 comments:

  1. mmm, deep dark secrets? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deep Dark Secrets. I KNOW ALL YOUR SECRETS!..maybe. Love the blog my friend. continue posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog ! :D I AM IN THE FRIENDCOMB! Woooooottt. Hahaha, I love being in the friendcomb. I also love that we told that kid off. But I feel mean. Oh well. :P

    Also,, DEEP DARK SECRETS?! Dude, I am totally going to post some of those. Easier over internet, for some strange reason. :P

    ReplyDelete